Software Engineer CMS
You develop and run the content management platforms (CMS) for one of our major customers using the DevOps approach.
What you will do
You support the entire development process for our CMS Adobe Experience. In doing so you take account of customer requirements, work on implementation and help with commissioning the solution. After induction, you are the point of contact for customers, the developing company and internal stakeholders when it comes to CMS. You also plan and coordinate releases and changes within the platform landscapes and take care of testing. In the current DevOps transformation you’re not afraid to get proactively involved and exert direct influence on the transformation process, contributing your experience, preferences and suggestions.
- Degree (Uni/UAS/technical college) in IT, telecommunications or similar with further training
- Experience of Adobe AEM / Adobe Campaign
- Expertise in the area of application architectures, system integration and software development
- Knowledge of leading CMS OpenSource solutions
- Experience of web servers and backends: Apache, MongoDB, Git, Maven, and also container solutions (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Highly flexible and lots of personal initiative
- Good English, German a plus