Hardware Solution Engineer
Location: Leuven, Flanders, Belgium | Full time: Regular Employment
Acteur spatial mondialement reconnu dans les domaines des télécommunications, de la navigation, de l’observation de la terre, de l’exploration et de la réalisation d’infrastructures orbitales, Thales Alenia Space est une Joint-Venture entre les groupes Thales (67%) et Leonardo (33%).
Thales Alenia Space Belgium is an expert in several high-technology fields. Indeed, Thales Alenia Space Belgium is the Belgian front-runner in space electronics applications for satellites and launchers, the world leader in power conditioning and distribution for satellites and the principal supplier of electronics for Ariane 5. Thales Alenias Space Belgium, is a company located on 3 sites, one in Charleroi, one in Leuven and the other one in Hasselt (Satellite Photovoltaïc Assembly). We offer you the opportunity to work in a company universally renowned for the quality of its products, an attractive and a state-of-the-art technologic activity field, and evolution opportunities within a company in constant growth.
Thales Alenia Space Belgium is the Belgian front-runner in space electronics applications for satellites and launchers, the world leader in power conditioning and distribution for satellites and the principal supplier of electronics for Ariane 5.
Electronic Design Engineer/ Hardware Solution Engineer
Within a project / product team, you will be required, in the context of on board space / launcher applications, to define, design, validate and test electronic functions.
- Perform electrical specification and system studies
- Design analog and/or digital electronic circuits
- Use of simulation softwares to validate circuits
- Write Reports, Design jutifications and various descriptive documents
- Participate to prototypes definition, design and tests
- Perform the design robustness analyses (Margins analysis, Failure Mode analysis, …)
- Develop the documentation necessary for product industrialization
- Write Test specifications
- Support test technicians
- Analyse and interpret test results
- Participate to internal project reviews within the company, and external reviews with the customers
- Master in Electronics / Mecatronics Engineer
- General physical sense and orders of magnitude
- Knowledge of :
- Discrete electronic (analog/digital) design
- Power converters topologies (buck, boost, …)
- Regulation loops, stability criterias
- EMC aspects
- English (spoken and written)
- Capacity for synthesis, analysis, capitalization
- Sound judgment, able to take decisions
- A company universally renowned for the quality of its products.
- An attractive and a state-of-the-art technologic activity field.
- An attractive wage package.
- Evolution opportunities within a company in constant growth
Innovation, passion, ambition : rejoignez Thales et créez le monde de demain, dès aujourd’hui.