IS Specialist – Business Productivity Team
Company general information:
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
The Information Systems division, Business Productivity Team has three main functions:
1. Capture the ‘voice of the customer’
- Understand the need for needs of user in all Divisions of TME and affiliate companies for desktop computer tools and technologies
- Develop these needs into clear technology requirements based on user ‘Persona’s’
2. Plan the introduction of new desktop computing tools
- Develop and maintain overall ‘Roadmap’ for the introduction of new tools and technologies
- Work with Vendors and other IS teams to make realistic Project plans for the introduction of new office tools & technologies
- Monitor progress and support vendors and other team during project execution
3. Drive User adoption of these tools in all areas of the business
- User Awareness
- Formal Training
- Sharing Best Practice
As a member of the Business Productivity team, you will:
- Engage with ‘Champion Users’ in all areas of the business
- Understand the desktop computing needs of all users in all areas. Develop these needs into clear ‘persona’s’. Using these ‘Persona’s participate in the development of the IT Business Productivity Roadmap.
- Work with IT vendors and other TME IT Groups to develop project plans in line with the Roadmap
- Monitor progress on projects and make clear implementation plans
- Develop and Deliver Training Material
- Act as an advocate for Desktop Tools and Technologies
- Share best practices and drive adoption throughout TME and affiliate companies
- You have 5-8 years’ experience working in a commercial environment, ideally in an Automotive or related environment
- You have a detailed knowledge of desktop IT tools and practices (Focus on Microsoft Windows and O365 based technologies)
- You have a passion to drive the adoption IT Business productivity tools throughout the business
- You have an open and friendly personality and are ready to take the initiative with all areas of the TME business to grasp the real condition and persuade people to change business.
- You are fluent in English (TME business language)
You have ‘Toyota DNA’, this means that you:
- Want to develop and are ready to persevere to reach challenging targets.
- Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
- Have strong planning and organization skills
- Enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
- Have a creative mind and a passion for cars.
- Have excellent communication skills
Place of employment: Belgium – Brussels (Evere & Zaventem) : Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office & Technical Centre
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.