Specialist/Sr. Specialist Connected Services
Company general information:
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels (Belgium), and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R & D, manufacturing and enginee- ring operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
Akio Toyoda, CEO of Toyota, announced at CES in Las Vegas in January 2018 his ambition to transition Toyota to a mobility company offering ever better mobility for all.
As part of this ambition, in Europe two entities have been established: Toyota Connected Europe based in London – which is the provider of technological solutions- and Toyota Mobility & Connected Car, based in Brussels, responsible for setting, planning and implementing the European strategy for connected, multimedia and mobility services.
Toyota Mobility and Connected Car division has a clear focus on the Car of Tomorrow.
As a Specialist/ Sr. Specialist Connected Services, your responsibilities entail:
- Support planning and engineering of approved connected services
- Draft initial service canvas
- Create procedure and business flow for each service
- Secure sign off and contriution of each relevant division for each service
- Define product requirements for DCM for each future service schedules
- Identify front -end requirements to activate the service
- Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
- 3-5 years professional experience in consultancy or automotive industry
- At least 3 years experience in connected services
- Proven capabilities in project management
- Result driven and able to break down complex tasks into manageable portions
- Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
- Well-organized, excellent planning, following the process and strict deadlines
- Strong computer literate (MS Excel)
- Fluent in English – any other European language is an added value
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- Wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging target
- Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- Have strong planning and organizing skills
- Are a flexible team player with a natural positive attitude and the desire to work respectfully with people with a hands on mentality.
- Have a customer first mindset.
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office – Brussels (Evere)
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.