Program Management Officer
Who we are
Turas Mobility Services is the new tolling, mobility and customer service company established by ABTRAN and VINCI Highways in Ireland. VINCI Highways, world leader in mobility and tolling services and ABTRAN, leader in Ireland for Business Process management have decided to join forces to support Government transportation projects and develop new mobility services in Ireland. As part of this strategy, Turas Mobility Services is looking for a Program Management Officer for its new Free-Flow project in Dublin.
The project will cover all the phases of the design and build of a complex integrated system, from the general conception of the business processes and overall technical architecture, to the actual integration of the technical subsystems and the end-to-end validation. The migration and transition strategy from the current operator will also be elaborated and conducted during the project, which will lead to 10 years of operations. We have a customer-centric approach and plan to make increased use of user-friendly digital channels to ensure maximum levels of customer satisfaction. Based primarily in our central Dublin office you will play a key role in the successful set up of a fast-moving “start-up” company.
As Program Management Office, you will be instrumental in supporting the Project Director on a wide range of topics.
Your main responsibilities may include:
- Define and implement a project management methodology and processes
- Ensure compliance to PRINCE2 guidelines
- Define and implement project management tools
- Develop and update a project master schedule, with coordination and consolidation of the subcontractors’ contribution
- Monitor project progress and key indicators: budget, technical, risks, quality…
- Produce project dashboards and reports
- Act as the project’s Contract Manager
- Organize the project documentation and track the deliverables
- Secure the related deliverables for each contractual milestone of the project
- Direct report to the Project Director
- Participation to internal and client project meetings
Experience & skillset
MSc (Eng.) or similar, you have a first project management experience and show deep interest in technical innovation and mobility. You have demonstrated your ability to handle the complexity, to manage stakeholders and understand the business drivers of an operational IT system.
You have at least 3 years professional experience in a relevant field (Transportation, tolling, IT, system development). You have successfully held key project positions in complex system integration projects, with management responsibilities. A real team player, you are open-minded, dynamic, humble, agile and rigorous. You have upper work capacity and strong communication and writing skills to effectively coordinate your team and stakeholders.
- Experience in transportation, ideally in electronic tolling
- Knowledge of the Irish transportation and mobility market is a plus
- Experience in international/multi-cultural environment is a plus
- Customer and Service oriented
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesize a large volume of data
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, technical managers, and subject matter experts.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you have the ability to recognise and adjust priorities as required
Position located in Dublin, Ireland, with possible travels in Ireland and France.
What You Need to Do Now
If you are hungry to succeed in a growing organisation, have the desired background we would like to hear from you now. Turas Mobility Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.