Project Lead Tolling and Mobility Services
Part of VINCI Concessions, the ETC & Mobility Services Direction addresses all the areas of the Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) market, ranging from free-flow tolling or national GPS schemes, to congestion charging or mileage-based charging, and are expanding to new Mobility services. We are serving our customers by providing a wide range of mobility services such as toll service provider services (including tag/OBU distribution) or implementation and operation of interoperability platforms fitted to their specific needs.
Our mission is to develop these activities worldwide for VINCI Concessions, by leveraging both the business network of VINCI Group worldwide and a unique set of expertise in specification, integration and implementation of the most up to date technologies and operations schemes.
To support our development, we are recruiting today a Project Lead Tolling and Mobility Services.
You will be reporting to the deputy Director and will be involved from the early stages of pre-sales activities to the implementation of the projects, with emphasis on system specification, integration and deployment, and operations strategy.
Depending on the project, your main activities may include:
• Business Development:
- Contribute to the analysis and understanding of the ETC and MaaS market and the key players
- Contribute to the technical and economical assessment of the operations business models
• Bid Phase:
- Contribute to the pre-qualification and tender phases
- Manage the sections of the tender related to the system (develop the technical and functional requirements) and operations the (develop the operations concept), build and write the offer
- Lead the selection of our systems providers (prepare the system tender, analyze the submissions…)
- Lead the costing and pricing of the system implementation and of the operations phase
- Build and maintain close relationships with the system partners
- Build and maintain the Operations Models (costing, revenues, team processes and sizing)
• Implementation Phase:
- Manage the consultants, subcontractors and partners
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the system operations and maintenance processes
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the operations processes and to the operations team building
- Contribute to the elaboration of the functional specifications and the definition of the System KPIs required to meet the contractual requirements and the operations targets
- Leads the user acceptance testing of the technical solution and ensure that the operations perspective is taken into account
• Share the expertise and know-how of the ETC Direction within VINCI
MSc (Eng.) or similar, you show interest for both technology and business topics.
With a successful experience in system integration and deployment or in the transportation domain, you have demonstrated your ability to understand a business model, its key drivers and how it can be impacted by the system design and performances. You understand the business of customer services, customer account management and customer relation management. You understand the key drivers of toll collection and enforcement and their interactions with local stakeholders and regulations. A real team player, you can actively contribute to defining and implementing a winning strategy for our projects.
You enjoy working in international projects and teams.
Fluent in French and English. Spanish highly appreciated.
Occasional travels in France and abroad