System Integration Engineer
Part of VINCI Concessions, the ETC Direction addresses all the areas of the Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) market, ranging from free-flow tolling or national truck tolling schemes, to congestion charging or mileage-based charging, and are expanding to new Mobility services.
We are serving our customers by providing a wide range of mobility services such as toll service provider services (including tag/OBU distribution) or implementation and operation of interoperability platforms fitted to their specific needs.
Our mission is to develop these activities worldwide for VINCI Concessions, by leveraging both the business network of VINCI Group worldwide and a unique set of expertise in specification, integration and implementation of the most up to date technologies and operations schemes.
The ETC Direction was created recently and is rapidly growing. To support our development, we are recruiting today a System Integration Engineer.
You will be reporting to the deputy ETC Director and will be involved from the early stages of pre-sales activities to the implementation of the projects, with emphasis on system specification, integration and deployment strategy.
Depending on the project, your main activities may include:
• Bid Phase:
- Contribute to the pre-qualification and tender phases
- Manage the sections of the tender related to the ETC system (develop the technical and functional requirements, build and write the offer)
- Lead the selection of our systems providers (prepare the system tender, analyze the submissions…)
- Lead the costing and pricing of the ETC system implementation
- Build and maintain close relationships with the system partners
• Implementation Phase:
- Manage the subcontractors and partners providing the ETC system from design to deployment
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the system operations and maintenance processes
- Contribute to the elaboration of the functional specifications and the definition of the System KPIs required to meet the contractual requirements
- Leads the user acceptance testing of the technical solution
• Share the expertise and know-how of the ETC Direction within VINCI
MSc (Eng.), or similar, you show interest for both technology and business topics. With a successful experience in system integration and deployment or the transportation field, you have demonstrated your ability to understand a business model, its key drivers and how it can be impacted by the system design and performances. A real team player, you can actively contribute to defining and implementing a winning strategy for the ETC System in our projects.
You enjoy working in international projects and teams.
Fluent in French and English. Spanish highly appreciated.
Occasional travels in France and abroad