Who we are
Turas Mobility Services is the new tolling, mobility and customer service company established by ABTRAN and VINCI Highways in Ireland. VINCI Highways, world leader in mobility and tolling services and ABTRAN, leader in Ireland for Business Process management have decided to join forces to support Government transportation projects and develop new mobility services in Ireland. As part of this strategy, Turas Mobility Services is looking for a Systems Manager for its new Free-Flow project in Dublin.
The project will cover all the phases of the design and build of a complex integrated system, from the general conception of the business processes and overall technical architecture, to the actual integration of the technical subsystems and the end-to-end validation. The migration and transition strategy from the current operator will also be elaborated and conducted during the project, which will lead to 10 years of operations. We have a customer-centric approach and plan to make increased use of user-friendly digital channels to ensure maximum levels of customer satisfaction. Based primarily in our central Dublin office you will play a key role in the successful set up of a fast-moving “start-up” company.
As the Systems Manager, you will be one of the key stakeholders in the organization and will be leading the team in charge of the technical design, global integration and deployment of a state-of-the-art tolling system.
Your main responsibilities include
- Implementation of the Systems Plan and Management of the systems team (up to 20 engineers).
- Technical management of the subcontractors/sub-system suppliers.
- Securing the technical deliverables for each contractual milestone of the project.
- Developing a global data strategy, including migration of customers data from the legacy tolling services provider.
- Main point of contact related to system matters for the client (Transportation Infrastructure Ireland), subcontractors and partners.
- Direct reporting to Project Director.
- Ensuring the efficient management of system anomalies
- Prioritization of actions, tasks, activities
- Definition and management of the system lifecycle and roadmap
- Decision-making, in coordination with Project Director and Design Authority Manager, on technical choices and system design
- Management of the risks related to system integration
- Designing the system maintenance organisation for the operational phase, including the elaboration of related procedures, staffing and training of the team and implementation of needed tools to efficiently ramp-up the activity
- Participation to internal and client project meetings.
Experience & skillset
MSc (Eng.) or similar, you have a strong system integration background and show deep interest in technical innovation, mobility, cyber security and data management. You have demonstrated your ability to handle the complexity, to manage suppliers and understand the business drivers of an operational IT system and how they can be impacted by the system design and performance. You have a strong experience (8 years minimum) in design, development, integration and deployment of complex systems including hardware, software and IT, with critical performance levels (financial, customer service..).
- Experience in transportation, ideally in tolling.
- Knowledge of the Irish transportation and mobility market is a plus.
- Ability to lead a multicultural and international team.
- Customer and Service oriented.
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesize a large volume of data
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, technical managers, and subject matter experts.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you have the ability to recognise and adjust priorities as required.
Position located in Dublin, Ireland, with possible travels in Ireland and France.
What You Need to Do Now
If you are hungry to succeed in a growing organisation, have the desired background we would like to hear from you now. Turas Mobility Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.