SAP Integration Manager
As part of the transformation to SAP S/4HANA, we are looking for support to define and roll out an integrated development for the VW brand.
We offer you exciting and challenging tasks in the SAP environment, attractive development and training opportunities. Become part of a great team and grow with new challenges and tasks.
* You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to JUMP. *
Following are some of your responsibilities:
- Responsible for technical topics of the central integration architecture team
- Coordination of the consistent design of an integration architecture
- Securing the design and integration goal of the IT architecture
- Coordination of the evaluation of individual project solutions towards a valid, integrated, end-to-end target IT architecture
- Ensuring architectural conformity of projects (business process and IT architecture), e.g. through quality testing and design consulting
- Monitoring the process and IT design in projects in order to ensure coherence with the intended integration architecture
- Coordination of IT service providers and providers on integration architecture issues
You should have the following qualifications:
- A degree in computer science, economics or engineering or equivalent
- Experience in designing an integration architecture
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of SAP software solutions.
- Experience in tracking and managing problems and risks.
- Knowledge of agile process models (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban)
- Fluent Business English skills
- A high degree of communicative competence