The Volkswagen Software Development Center, short SDC, is part of the Volkswagen Group’s strategy to tackle the challenges of digital transformation within the company.
In the future, data driven services and business processes will play a more important role for the industry. SDC’s aim is to develop products which excel beyond the normal boundary of the traditional core business.
We will fundamentally change the mobility experience of our customers and support Volkswagen Group in becoming an integrated mobility service provider.
The Volkswagen Software Development Center introduces a new form of working collaboration across the Group – whether it is the flat hierarchy-based culture within our young team or the collaborative partnership with Startups, academic institutions and technology experts.
As a full stack developer, you will be working within an agile team and expected to contribute to solutions to a productive environment during the development time.
Following are some of your responsibilities:
- Working as part of an iterative and agile software development process
- Collaborating with other developer, UX Designers and Product Managers
- Giving feedback regularly in order to constantly improve the working process in the team
You should possess the following qualifications:
- completed degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification
- strong experience in backend, frontend, or mobile development using programming
- practical experience in Test Driven Development (TDD), Web Frontend, Mobile Application or Cloud Development
- fluent English
- open minded, kind, socially adept and have strong communication skills.
- high degree of self-initiative.