The IT Solutions Consumer department is a close business partner of Think New! Organisation (TN!O) in Sales. Together with TN!O, we have a common goal to drive the digital transformation at Volkswagen. We contribute towards this by developing and implementing new products such as a Volkswagen ecosystem for end customers or new mobility services.
The IT user experience manager collaborates closely with IT product owners and the departments in the Consumer Journey Field to safeguard a seamless, innovative and comfortable experience for digital customers of Volkswagen. Furthermore, the IT user experience manager is involved in shaping the product throughout its entire life cycle.
Your tasks include:
- Coordinating and shaping the Consumer Journey with the IT product owners and product owners from TN!O and neighbouring domains
- Creating sketches and wireframe models for new projects and contribute to user stories and user concepts
- Actively maintaining the portfolio and coordinate (e.g. with EAM) and determine efficiencies through means such as standardisation and digital asset management
- Advising the department with regard to ID technologies, innovations and technology trends and derive recommended actions with regard to the products to be developed also in collaboration with the other IT domains
- Communicating technically demanding and complex issues among the participants in the agile team
You should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A completed degree in Media Informatics, Human Factors, Interface Design or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of common design software and methods as well as concepts and designs
- Knowledge of software development with agile development methods
- Exceptional communication skills and strong focus on customers and results
- Very good analytical skills and strong quality awareness
- Highly motivated to assume responsibility and work independently
- Fluent written and spoken German and English